Saturday, September 11, 2004

Update'd!

I've decided to have a more positive outlook on life. This way, the week will move along quicker. so... something positive about this week... it's over. 4 weeks of school down, only about 32 weeks left. Great. I mean, Great!!!!!!!! Whatever.

Duran Duran has a new song out. It's pretty good, but somewhat sub-par to some of their other hits.

Spanish class was funny yesterday. Not because the teacher told a funny joke, but because he was so pissed off at us. He was all "Pay attention, dammit!" Well, he didn't relly say that, but he probably would have. The reason he was so pissed was because most people either got a low C(equivalent of a D) or failed altogether on a test we took a week or so ago. I got a C. But you know what? I don't really care. In the words of Ravi(another kid in that class), "Maybe he'll have a heart attack!" That or his trophy wife(no, I've never met her or seen her, but this guy has to be going through his midlife crisis, and he probably doesn't have a Mustang) leaves him. Anyways, enough of me being cynical.

Nah, I like being a cynical bastard. This past weekend, I got an IM from one of my followers. I mean, readers. JOIN MY CULT JOIN MY CULT. That really meant alot to me. I mean, someone actually cared to IM. I think I'm gonna cry now... No, wait, I'm not. But thanks anyways. If you want to see me cry, you'll need to impale with 4, count 'em, 4 pool skimmers while dangling me above a pit of sharks who haven't eaten in a week or two. Then, you might see me shed a tear. Or you could just make me watch the last 10 minutes of the movie Selena. (Why did you have to die Selena, why?) That always makes me cry.





























Look how far this thing'll go down!

No comments: