Thursday, December 07, 2006

Man of the Year

Currently Listening To: Special by Mew
I'd definitely vote for him, if such a vote were held. Ten miles in the snow after nine days of living in a car in a snow bank? That's bad ass. More than that, that's love. Compare that to people like Kid Rock, who dump their wives after they star in movies. Kid Rock would have shit his pants if this happened to him. But this guy gave up everything for his family. That's probably the most admirable thing possible.

I had an awesome time last night. I wrote a review of it for English ("This is my second Mistletoe Jam paper today!" Claire wrote one too), so I'll send that to myself and cross-post it later. MARTA is SMARTA, boat shoes & the wave and coat ladies. Oh, good times, good times. Oh, and I think I've gone deaf,

So I found this Mew band kind of by accident. You'd be suprised how often I can get into a song that I'd previously have ignored by waking up while it's playing on my iPod.

No comments: