Tuesday, December 13, 2005

CNN.com - Wife: Child groom is 'no victim' - Dec 13, 2005

Everyone involved in this case should be executed, save for the baby, who will live the rest of it's life in exile. A sewer will do just fine.

So former President Ford is in the hospital. All I can say to that is: Who?

Oh, and about these teachers... Dem bitches. All they talk about is how lazy kids get 'round HOLIDAY time, but that's not the truth. Kids never care about school save for the mutant ones. Know what's REALLY going down? The rest of the school's getting lazy. Teachers, administrators, school supplies. Yeah, school supplies. As long as the 3 numbers I put in for my lock are relatively close to the real one, it lets me in. What a lazy fuck for a lazy kid. But back to the point. I'm tired of teachers going on about the period between Thanksgiving break and Decemberween break. "Oh, we've got so much to do! CRAMCRAMquizquiztestpaperCRAMCRAM" Yeah, I think I'll pass. Spend more time, say, teaching, and you won't feel so pressed for time. And don't feel the need to give out the max number of assignments. Do as many as you'r normally do in three weeks, which is 100% not what we're getting. Boo you whores. Yes, I just quoted Mean Girls. Lyke, gAg Me WiTh A **sPoOn*** lol!!!1!! Damn it pisses me off how some folk type like that. Some folk need to go choke on a chubby.

No comments: