Monday, September 04, 2006

CRANK

Currently Listening To: Munich by Editors
Well, we did see it last night. It was amazing. It was funny, suspenseful, action-packed, intense... It was everything. There were drugs, there was violence, there was sex, nudity, lanugage... Probably one of the more offensive movies I've seen. It was just... a lot of fun. I definitely reccomend seeing it in a packed theater like we did, because movies are always better when you see it with a lot of people. Even when some people bring their babies. I mean, I guess the whole R-rating thing is meant to warn people against bringing elementary schoolers in, but that includes babies. Don't bring babies into R-rated movies. C'mon, it common sense, folks. Number one, scholars.

Bah dum cha.

Watch out this week, becuase lately I've been on a roll with the Mel Gibson jokes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060905/ap_on_fe_st/finger_food

Anonymous said...

I hate the fact that neither Bob Dylan or Communism have died. It bugs me. But on the other hand Americas plan to slowly ruin Castros health over 5o years is working. And i hate Sharpies, they make people retarded