Thursday, July 30, 2009

Marbles Harsgrove

Currently Watching: Being Human
I haven't posted in a while, because frankly I haven't really had any thoughts in a while. My head is an empty void.

To make up for it, here is (in accordance with Wired's less than 500K views rule*) a series of YouTube videos I have recently fallen in love with.

I bring to you, Marbles Harsgrove:







Marbles seems to have disappeared after this last video, from early 2008.





*This month's Wired has a section with Brad Pitt's tips for the digital gentleman. One of these rules is the never post anything with more than 500,000 views, at the risk of being on the tail end of what may be a very brief fad. If it's less than 500K, it hasn't really exploded yet.

1 comment:

Yedna said...

Holy crap! Marbles Harsgrove where have you been all my life? Thanks for hipping me to this CD. Now, go to Glover. Goddamnit, Randy!