Sunday, March 12, 2006

Slobadan Milosivec is DEAD?!?!?!

Wait.

Who?

Two words. Burning bus. Check the xanga.

Vacation. Yay! No sunburn, + a million freckles. Yay! Lots and lots of time with my sisters. Surely you know me weel enough to know that that was the low point of pretty much the whole year. Maybe if I weren't so irritable, and they weren't so annoying, I wouldn't detest time with them so much. It's as if whenever they enter a room, someone poured a can of WAAAAAAAAAH on the floor. I watched the Oscars. I felt so bad for Jon Stewart. This year's Oscars proved that Hollywood is so full of itself, with it's head so far up its ass, that at least half of the audience probably feels too good for the air us 'normies' breathe each day. I'm not talking outside a paper mill, walking behind a fat guy eating a hoagie air. We're talking walking behind one o' thems fancy hybrid cars air. NICE air. Liberal air. I watched Crash, as well. It deserved best picture. Most of the time, 'best picture' means long, and boring, and for old people. Not this time. And despite not really liking rap, I loved the performance of "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp". But that was a week ago. Fast forward to a little later, and we did some other stuff. I found some cool things. I'ma go find the digicam and take pictures of my cool finds. I was in Barnes and Noble the other day (I 'bought' the novelization of UltraViolet. It's really good. It reads like a Crichton, at least in my mind. Still haven't seen the movie, and probably won't until video, but that's okay. I've realized how overbearing and obnoxious I am about movies, so I'll try and back off a bit in that respect.) and I realized that I kind of fade in and out of existance sometimes. Like, I lose time. I'm sitting there, and all of a sudden it's a lot later. That sounds really weird, but it happens sometimes. And it isn't sleep. I know that because I always sleep with my mouth open so there's dried saliva around my mouth and I've got that nasty breath you get when you sleep. When I lose time, neither of those things happen. I'll just be sitting somewhere, when it's quiet and I'm alone, and I look up at the clock and BAM, it's later. It's weird. I don't know why I thought of that at that point in time. Don't know why I thought of it now either. I don't even know what I'm thinking now. Sometimes that happens too. I'll be thinking of something, and then all of a sudden I forget it. Then I try and remember what I was thinking, and I get really distracted and I can't think of anything else, except for "WHAT THE HELL WAS I JUST THINKING?" and unless someone comes and starts talking to me, I'll think that for a really long time. Blahblahblahneenoneenoneenolalalalalalalalalalalaokthnxgbye.

Oh yeah. I finally saw Final Destination 3. Personally, I would have gone further with the homicidal goth kid and axed the lame epilogue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chef from south park is dead. Isaac Hayes quit