Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Phone Calls

Currently Listening To: Angelina by the Bravery

So I got a phone call like two minutes ago... Another call from a blocked number. I answer it and say what one would expect someone to say to someone prank calling him for the millionth time. We're talking all times of day and night. Constant. BUT... This one was different. I finally got a response. Some whiny kid with a high-pitched voice who cannot identify himself but says he's from The Asshole State and that he's been told that unless he apologizes, he's grounded for the summer.

Curious...

And Driver's Ed really, really sucks. As much as I love watching videos of mass carnage on America's roadways (there was this one where a guy stole a van and was speeding down the road, weaving through traffic but then he slams into this other dude and the van flipped over like seven lanes and the driver fell out and got hit by two cars), the guys teaching it are huge assholes (they're football coaches) and it's really boring (six hours a day). The teachers have huge chips on their shoulders towardsa us private school kids; in fact, they're really bitter towards everyone in there. You know what, Coach Cockbag? I don't want to be there either. The state is making us take it. But unlike us, he is being paid to be there. So shut your fucking yap.

I really hate people.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Eh, Driver's Ed wasn't too bad for me. My instructor was a very kind and patient older gentleman. It was a huge boost to my confidence to not have some assclown screaming at me to slow down my first time on the freeway.

Six hours a day? Jesus, how many weeks do you have to take it?