Thursday, May 15, 2008

fire!


fire!
Originally uploaded by CliveDangerously.
I had a minor altercation with a QuickTrip employee yesterday, but we, er, 'worked things out'.
You see, after the 'got-no-gas' incident last year, my mom gave me her Amex so I could fill up when I was out of gas, rather than waiting until I was out of gas and with her, which was pretty much never. And with gas prices going up, she suggested I start going to QT, which tends to be cheaper. That's smart. And QT has breakfast, which is nice in the mornings, the time of day people tend to eat breakfast. Except the other day, I tried to charge my eats to the card and the woman behind the counter looked at the card, and she looked at me, and she incredulously asked, "Ellen?"
Being that I wasn't, you know, doing anything wrong, I explained that Ellen is my mom, and I'm using her card. A swift rebuttal follows: "Honey, you can't use her card. Blah blah blah, something something." She didn't actually say "Blah blah blah, something something," I just didn't really care enough about what she was saying to remember it.

Really, the incident isn't too significant, except I was fucking ornery that morning, and by calling me 'honey' (I am almost 18 for fuck's sake!) and inconveniencing my grazing (because I am almost morbidly obese for fuck's sake!), it really pissed me off. And my allergies cause my eyes to be watering all the time, and I was worried she though I was crying over a chicken biscuit. Which I wasn't. I swear.

3 comments:

Fletch said...

This won't make you feel any better, but you're gonna be called honey loooooong after you turn 18.

She was a biznatch. There're plenty of <18 folks that use their parents credit card. Hell, my wife's almost 40 and is still able to use her parent's CC at a dept. store. They never given her any trouble.

Anonymous said...

Need to have to you not possess a private injuries lawyer then you are going to need to retain the services of one certain as rapidly as you possibly can. A lot of occasions you will not even recognize the extent of your accidents till you've got been in your property for any handful of days. Almost certainly the most common harm in an incident is whiplash.
Conception thermostatique - bottes Ugg sont faites partir de peau de mouton [url=http://www.dalinsell.co.uk/]ugg Boots sale[/url]
qui est naturellement [url=http://www.mpboots.co.uk/]cheap ugg Boots[/url]
respirante. The thermostatic style of Ugg Boots enables feet to stay warm in winter and cool in summer. La conception thermostatique de Ugg Boots permet pieds pour rester au chaud en hiver et fra^iches en t.
uggs for sale for ladies, males along with small ones. Characteristics of Emu BootsI would uncover an Emu start super offers net, i can chitchat a tiny bit with each other with among the sales agents. Your woman told me that girls specially genuinely appreciate Emu sneakers as they fairly merely to put it in a different way keep the feet extremely hot and also dry up, occasionally any time going for walks by means of cold or slippery ailments.
Very first, what sort of boot have you been searching for? Do you select a fashionable add-on for your shoe place on collection? Then choose through the numerous custom labels. possibly leather-based is that which you are considering getting a fantastic huge heel? Or, have you been searching for any nice, tough pair of hiking boots? preparing that hiking trip and require a great quality pair of boots which will guard you ankles and toes? could be the winter snow creeping up and you also just know you are heading to require to thoughts on obtainable to shovel it up? You demand a pair of durable, but waterproofed and cozy boots then. youngsters require the right boots as nicely.
What To Appear ForAlmost any winter boot can be used for snowshoeing as lengthy as it's waterproof. Consider the type of snowshoeing you prefer to do initial. If you are a snowshoe runner, appear at waterproof boots that are lightweight and double as hikers.
I loved these old winter boots, they had been actually cute and got lots of compliments. But the a single difficulty we all www.dalinsell.co.uk
have as I am certain you happen to be aware, a lot of the actually cute winter boots just don't keep your feet warm at all. I loved the look, but my toes froze like blocks of ice occasionally
A sturdy pair of dog shoes will also preserve paws from touching rock salt or melting chemicals on the pavement. Salt will usually cause your dog's feet to crack, which could be fairly painful. Every single dog needs at least one pair of boots and a coat to get via a cold season,

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine bag louis vuitton speedy damier 25 black leather belt mens authentic louis vuitton handbags on sale of hermes birkin 30 does louis vuitton ever have sales louis vuitton luggage for women troublesome louis vitton cup idyllic [url=http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm]celine handbags 2013[/url]