Monday, June 28, 2004

Back

Well, after a minor break, I've returned. And I still have no readers. But anyways, on to business.
Instead of the usual complaints, I'll tell you a funny story. A magical tale that will make you lose all hope in the children, and the "future" they'll soon be, not to mention humanity as a whole. My grade(rising ninth graders)'s "hottest" couple broke up tonight. Why did the two teens who seemed to have been made for each other break up? Because the guy went over to a friend's house, signed on AIM and left his password saved. So what does this friend's friend/my brother do? Sign on and have a little talk with the other half of the relationship. My brother then breaks up with the girl, allowing my friend to call up this girl and ask her out. And they're going out on a date tomorrow. No names were mentioned as to save my skin and the skin of the other two people involved. Remember, I'm Guy McAwesome, not (real name omitted).

No comments: