Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Before the cream sits out too long...

Well last night, my brother and friend(from the post before this) and I watched Eurotrip. It was a great movie. I suggest renting it. But do your self a favor and get the rated version if you're not into seeing fat old guys' packages. After that, we went outside(it was about 12:15). But I decided to follow my gut instinct, as I had heard what happened last time they went outside after midnight, and believe me, I have ZERO interest in shiting on a picnic table. So I tell them I want to go home and go to bed. After seeing so many episodes of The Cosby Show, Saved By The Bell, and Full House where people are rewarded for using good judgement, I expected them to be cool with that. I mean, I'm a really uptight guy, and it would seem normal for an uptight guy to be worried about lighting things on fire and drinking out of non-alcoholic beer cans on a country club golf course at 12:30 am. But no, that makes me a giiiirl. I mean, I actually plan on having a future, and the last thing I need is to be dropped off by the police at m,y house after midnight when I'm supposed to be sleeping over at a friends house.
So at about 1, I finally go home. But the front door is locked, and I don't want to wake up my mom and sisters with the garage door. Fortunately, the basement door was open and I didn't have to return to my brother and face more ridicule. Great friends, eh?

So, how's about visiting a web site for me? Go to http://www.homestarrunner.com . Man, it's hilarious. Goddnight.

No comments: