Thursday, June 23, 2005

CNN.com - High court OKs personal property seizures - Jun 23, 2005

What the hell kind of decision is that? I mean, what. The. Fuck. This is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard. People who have paid their bills, done everything right, can just be kicked out of their houses? The country has officially gone to hell. I don't have to worry, because I live in a big ass subdivision, but still, this really pisses me off. Just for that, my life goal is now to become one of these greedy developers. and what will my first project be? To knock down the houses of all of the judges in favor of this. And then I'll build strip clubs where there houses were. HA. Take that you dumbass, thoughtless bitches.

2 comments:

Clive Dangerously said...

I posted a comment because the recent lack of comments had me down.

Anonymous said...

This is just to show my support.

I realized today that A.D.D. jokes never get old. And by that, I mean the band, just so I don't offend any twenty-somethings that think they're cool because they voted Kerry or eat soybeans or something.

You know?