Monday, June 27, 2005

Mmmmm... Complaining...

DISCLAIMER:*This post may sound harsh,
but it is my opinion, so shut up you fascist.*

My sister is quite possibly the single most revolting person I have ever met. Let me explain.

I am chunky. She is fat. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was pregnant at eleven, or maybe she had an alcohol problem. But no, she is just, well, large. I also find it hard to believe that she is unaware of this, but evidently she is, because she just keeps eating. She probably eats during every hour she is awake. I used to be like this, but I realized that you either need to excercise and eat poorly, or not exercise and eat well. I don't like doing stuff, so I picked door number two. But she evidently has not dawned on this brilliant idea, considering all the nasty shit she does. Like tonight, she took a nacho, broke it up into three or four pieces each time, and then dunked each piece (I mean, super-saturated the things) with sour cream. While I was making my dinner, she just reached into the styrofoam cup of mashed potatoes (I know, not a vegetable) and grabbed some. Yes, that is exactly what happened. Yesterday, she SPIT in the (neighborhood) pool several times. She also spit out her gum in the ppol, and put said gum BACK IN HER FUCKING MOUTHOHMYGODTHATISDISGUSTING. AND she has to shave her legs more often than my mom. One time I had to use her shower (she was, of course, not at home) and she clearly didn't mind LEAVING THE HAIR IN THE SHOWER. GOODNIGHT, BITCHES.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just make her join the Boy Scouts.

Problem solved.

Anonymous said...

Dude are you even a christian? all you ever do is complain about your god dammned sister, since when were you so fuckin perfect? life's too short to take things like this too seriously. kids at that age are just annoying, they aren't after you or out to bug you, they're just trying to be cool and fit in. bang hoes bitch