Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Live In Constant Fear Of My Computer

The blue screen of death frequently plagues me. Soooo I'm not online much. I also don't want to download anything off of iTunes for fear of my computer crashing mid-downloading and then I'll have wasted some money, which I don't have much of.

We went to Little 5 Points today. I bought the Editors CD at Criminal Records, bummed around in Junkman's Daughter and had a Chubby Burger at Zestos. Fun. Yay! I can't get into my locker so I'm behind on the Great Gatsby. The movie was on yesterday, but I couldn't watch because I was recording the Ring, which I don't plan on watching, so I wasted that opportunity. Ooops. Okay I love you goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Follow this link, It will prove that Human decency and Respect are gone, and that we should all be killed. This guy is an idiot.

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/fs/20060404/114417608000.html

paste that into your address bar.