Sunday, April 23, 2006

I Saw V for Vendetta Last Night

And it was beautiful. I almost cried because of its awesome. It was that great. How does a movie get to be so freakin' awesome? Especially when the creators were the same who gave birth to that trainwreck I like to call "Th Matrix Revolutions". That one sucked big balls. I didn't even see the first scene and I still liked it. Most of the time not knowing what people in a movie are talking about throws you off and you can't like it but alas, I did. We're watching another movie in Spanish. As all the other ones we've watched in there have, this one has boobs. And for this movie, we get 2x boob action because for some reason, when we finished it, we were instructed to rewind it... And start over. No complaints here. It has Jimmy Smits in it, and he's pretty freakin' rad.

Hey, I bought Room On Fire on Friday. It's pretty goo. Pretty good. That would be weird if it were goo, even the pretty kind.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

No comments: