Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Why Hello There, Children

Computer still not working. Eh, whatever. I got a new TV, so DirecTV is my new internet. And for some reason, the prospect of having lost a great deal of iTunes music doesn't bother me all that much. We're watching a movie in Spanish, which is cool because whenever we watch a movie in Spanish, the stars are always vaguely familiar Latin American actors and boobs.


CHUCHO, NO!


Chucho died. The fuzz capped him in la cabeza. It was suparaining x10 today. And all of my teachers managed to ignore the tornado warning siren. Don't worry teach, that's just there to look cool. Yeah, we can't leave class early due to safety concerns, but we can still learn during a motherhumpin' tornado watch. Oh teh ironyzorz. You kids enjoy yourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Man, I'd give my left nut for ten minutes with her in the back of my chevy."