Saturday, October 21, 2006

Brilliant Idea

I just had a sudden burst of cynicism. I'm going to make a t-shirt that reads:
I Only Care About Darfur Because It's Trendy
It's so true. Don't deny it. A few months ago the majority of the population didn't give a flying fuck, but now that there are t-shirts and concerts and celebrities on the bandwagon, who wouldn't join in on the fun? I wouldn't mind if people were just silently giving cash, but if you have to advertise it then the entire movement is entirely lost on you. You should do it because genocide is terrible, not because Bono says to.
Has anyone else seen the new Internet Explorer? It's pretty much a ripoff of Firefox, but I love it none-the-less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As i am not a trend Follower, I still dont't give a flying fuck. YAY for individuality. Plus the Darfur conflict helps me win my argument with Mazin, over which is Better: The Sudan, or TEXAS.
(of Course TEXAS is) Since Bush is really from Conn. I feel pride is saying so. And has anyone ever considered the possibility of feeding aborted fetuses to the starving? Everyone wins, even prolifers, because those fetuses for breakfast could keep the starving alive. So pro abortion advocates, Pro Life Nutjobs, and the Starving win. Now if i can only figure out how to fix up the homeless.

GIG 'EM AGGIES