Thursday, November 02, 2006

Archaelogical Find In Our House Today

Currently Listening To: Gravity's Rainbow by Klaxons(Check it)
So, just now, some people were down heyah in the basement looking for a box when I decided to "help". When I say "help" I, of course, mean "be there to take cool things I come across" because isn't that why we have boxes of crap like that? Anyways, I found...
A paper shredder.


Yes, that's right. This is going to be fun.

That reminds me of when Matt, Claire and... Starla? and I went to Staples and they had paper shredders you could try out, and so of course we did. Then I took the shredded paper(There was a huge wastebin full of it.) and stuffed my jacket with it. If someone had decided to rob Staples, I could have stopped him because if he had shot me, the shreds would surely stop the bullet.

Oh, and by-the-way, you bastards fekkin' ate us out of seafood. You know, I had planned on liking seafood later on, but no, Mr.I-Eat-Fresh-Lobster-And-Caviar-Every-Day(Kim Jong-il) had to go and ruin shit for us. I only eat lobster twice every sixteen years and28 days, meaning I've had it twice.

I would like to go ahead and state that I like Tom Cruise. All his eccentricites aside, I really like some of his movies. M:I 3, War of the Worlds, Collateral, Last Samurai, Minority Report... All decent movies. Ignore the fact that he (ate his baby's placenta/is a loony Scientologist/42>26/he's short/whatever), he makes very entertaining movies. And it's not a crime to be short. Even though it's painfully obvious he is a shorty in some scenes in M:I3.




FELICITY, WATCH OUT!

No comments: