Sunday, May 13, 2007

Currently Listening To: On Call by Kings of Leon
He's really leaving. Damnit.

I thought I could do it, but I'm starting to doubt that. A lot. He's gonna leave, and we'll see him on Christmas and that's it. And then he'll come back with a wedding date five years later...

My life as I know it ends in its entirety in August.

What's worse is that in a year, I'll be leaving.



But dad's in Budapest. How exciting is that? I sent him with a camera (not mine, so I guess I didn't really send it with him) and orders to bring me some foreign currency. He'll be back on Saturday.

Business? I think not. SKETCH.

1 comment:

Bomber said...

It'll fine. You will have to adjust, just like with any other change. And I mean....there are other times when he'll be back other than christmas. What about Thanksgiving, maybe birthdays, when ever his school has breaks too. You'll still get to talk to him too. That's why we have phones. You'll be driving, which will be pretty scary and cool at the same time. You'll leave for school, but by then you'll probably be ready to get out of here. Don't sweat it Ryan. And if ever you need to rant in person rather than blog about it there are people who would be more than willing to talk to you.

It'll all be cool...eventually.