Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Have Blue Hair


Currently Listening To: Strange Education by the Cinematics
That's right. My hair=half blue. It was going to be on the front, but as Bonnie was testing out colors (on the back), it was decided to just do it all there. I think I like it better on the back. That made it easier to hide from my mother, whom I never realized how much I live in fear of. I had to borrow a hat to wear home to cover it up. She asked why I was wearing a hat (adding that she'd never seen me in a ball cap before) and I told her I wanted to try out being a hat person. I have no idea why she bought it, or why she pretended to buy it (more likely). She probably saw a patch of blue underneath and just decided to let it go. IT's not the first time I've come home covered in ink.
And I'm still stuck on Graduation. I mean, he's going to be gone. He's leaving. After that, he will officially not live at our house any more. GAHFuck. Emo McAngst. I guess I'll just have to take a few road trips, chaknow? After all, it's always been my ambition to be an engineer, right? Especially an engineer who got his degree in Virginia.

No comments: