Saturday, September 04, 2004

hooray for lettuce

I got up a 7 this morning. Don't know why. But I think I'll do that more often. Our house('hoose', if I were Canadian) is much more awesomer when everyone is sleeping.

I was thinking. My sisters' friends are still annoying, and they still come over to the house to bother me, so why not just set out some beartraps like in My Boss's Daughter. I'd never have to deal with them again. except when I have to dispose of their bodies. So maybe I could install a high-tech security system that fires a laser at them when they come within 100 feet of our house(which works out well, because the live less than 100 feet from our house and would be garanteed to be laser'd as soon as I installed it), but I don't have enough money for that. So I'll dig a huge pit and cover it so they can't see it. When they come close, they'll fall into- a moat! That's what I need! But with no water in it. I'll ensure that they don't escape by making it really deep. So when they fall in, they'll be stuck forever. I'm so awesome.

Only one month and one day 'til I'm 14. I've already planned my birthday out. My dad, a few friends and I are all going to go see Shaun of the Dead. And then we'll go do something else. And they'll give me presents. And it'll be GREAT.

I'm not going to bother talking about school, seeing as it was exactly the same as the previous two weeks of school. Crappy. So why bother? My point exactly.

Free iPods? No, free children.

I used to wonder why Germans worshipped David Hasselhoff. Now I know, thanks to the EuroTrip Soundtrack. Oh, by the way, my friend Doug brought his portable DVD player on the bus yesterday and we watched EuroTrip. Without a doubt the best bus ride ever. I mean, it could only have been better if Cosgrove had drank a big can of SHUT THE HELL UP. God, he's annoying. If he ever bothers Sarah again, I'm gonna eat him for breakfast. And, seeing as I'm a fat kid, you can quote me on that. Same thing goes for those two eleventh graders(this clown and his gay partner) who keep insisting that I should 'do' Sarah. Sorry you guys don't have the ability to come within 10 feet of a girl without falling over from all the pressure, but some of us are actually respected by women(a rare achievement for a nerd like me) and don't plan on changing that. Besides, I have no interest in eating a cat(if you catch my drift...). So there you have it. I lied. I did complain about school. Well, maybe just 3 of the bastards at school, but whatever. Bye. And whatnot.

No comments: