Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Super Monkey Robot Hyperforce!!!!1!!!!1!!!!

I swear to God there's a show on right now called Super Monkey Robot Hyperforce. But it sucks because it's on Toon Disney and it's full of crap like "Of course I came, that's what friends are for!" What lies they feed these children.
I got my braces off today. But not before I saw a great chance to extract revenge on those sadistic bastards. I spewed some saliva I collected in my mouth all over that nurse. That's what you get for malpractice, bitches.
My birthday is in two weeks. If you bitches don't get me something, I keel you. No lie. You can just ask my neighbors... but oh wait, I keeled them. So you can't. Cause they dead.


Not really, of course. Gullible fart knocker. Wow, that insult sucked twice, maybe thrice.

No comments: