Sunday, September 19, 2004

"Is it that dumb Rasumataz song again?"

Just finished a biology paper. Eh. But today was pretty OK. I met(formally) the dorm student we are hosting at my school. He's a real cool guy. Don't know if he was impressed with me as I was with him. The first question everyone was asking my dad and I was "Does he speak any English?" and we were all, "Shut up, bitch, he speaks English better than you. Bitch."
Nah, he's supafly. And he's really smart, too. So go eat some cat barf, you dumb, flaming sack of dog crap.


Oh, and if my egotistical sister doesn't shut up about how it's her birthday(which it isn't 'til tomorrow) and we need to be nice to her, I'll make every other day of the year pure hell. What a little beotch. And I'll be damned if anyone was fooled by her obviously stuffed bra. Yeah, um, you're eleven. No eleven-year-old has boobs that big. But I didn't say anything. Maybe that's a sign of me getting maturer(Is that spelled right?). Or it's a sign of me wanting to see people stare at her and think "$200 bucks says that kid stuffs her bra."

2 comments:

Clive Dangerously said...

Sorry. Just wanted to make it look like people actually read my blog. GAAAAH!!!! I'm d-pressed.

Amythest said...

hiya. you posted on my blog, so i came and checked out yours. it's cool. your sister seems like my brother though. without the bra.