Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Punisher is awesome

...but not as awesome as me. But hey, not much is. Just... the ladies. Another uneventful week at school over. You must be thinking, "Oh, exalted one, what about Ivan, the storm whose wrath was almost as great as your level of awesomeness?" Well, you punk-ass beotches, Ivan was a little overrated. Just about every school in the state got a day or two off thanks to Ivan. But our lame-ass school didn't. Private school sucks. I mean, first we have to wear khakis every day, sometimes ties, we can't have any fun whatsoever, and then we have to come to school on incliment weather days, along with days in which Ivan is supposed to hit, yet you could practically go to the zoo while busy not learning. GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, man I hate school. And it hates me, too. And pants are overrated. That's why the ladies always try to take mine off. But they can't, because our school has a lame-ass dress code that requires los pantalones to be worn by me at all times. Ooooh, I spoke espanol. Sexy. Like me.






I think I'm the only person who was unaware that John Candy has been dead for ten years. That's the only reason I'm still mourning. Because I just didn't know. Now I've GOTTA lose weight. All the great overweight comedians are dead. John Candy, Chris Farley, that one fat guy... all the greats. Jeez cheese Louise, man.

Go see Residnet Evil 2 if you haven't already. Go rent the Punisher if you haven't already. It's a saaaaaaaaaaad movie that made me laugh, cry, laugh a little more, shout "Jeez! He kilt that Russian guy dead!", and have to take a leak.




Screw you, Ivan. You were the suckiest hurrican ever. Whoops. There I go with that sexy espanol again.

No comments: