Sunday, October 10, 2004

Leave My Weekend Alone

Well, I've actually got something to complain about this time. What might that be? People planning my weekend for me. Yesterday, had to go to some poor(not financially, in case you're wondering; I said poor because he's dead) old guy's funeral to carry the cross in front of the coffin, but when my dad and I got there, someone had already stepped in to do it. So we get to go home, right? No, we have to stay and wait to see if they needed us to put the coffin into the ground. It turned out that the answer was 'no', but we had to wait an hour to find out. After that, we went to pick up my brother from that Sylvan place(not just for retards, he tells us). We got there when we were supposed to, but they weren't quite done, so we had to wait around for an hour. Fortunately, we had just enough time to stop into Barnes and Noble to buy the Dawn of the Dead on DVD, which I got to watch this morning. Anyways, we picked up my brother and went home after getting lunch for him and his girlfriend(I didn't know she was at the house, nor did I know that she had been there for more than 15 hours). Then, my dad said we had just enough time to go to the movie theater and see Shaun of the Dead, which was hysterical, and was the second high point of the day. When we got back home, we had to drive up to Rome, GA to go to the county fair. Both my dad and I agreed that it was quite lame and definitely a waste of the few hours we spent there. And the haunted house, oh, the haunted house, was horrendously lame. It was just like on that episode of the Simpsons where Bart and Lisa go into the lame haunted house. After that, we waited for my brother's girlfriend's parents to arrive and pick those two up. We got home at about 11.

This morning, I found out that my dad and I have to go to the rector or whatever from our church's house to do yard work. She's been sick for the past few weeks and her yard is quite out of shape. I'm not complaining about helping a sick woman out. I'm complaining about how not one of the deadbeats from our church could go over there and help out. That's what I hate about my church; the deadbeats. It feels like a few families are always there having to do all the work that an assload of lazy families can't find time to do. What's that? You and your husband have your hands full with your two middle-school age children? My parents have four kids, and they manage to do all the things they signed up for AND the jobs you f***ers signed up to do and couldn't. Lazy people aren't the problem. People who sign up for things they don't plan on doing are. If I were in charge, all of those people would be cast into an active volcano.



Wait a second... Mount Saint Helen. Mount St. Helen! Mister Bush! Redeem yourself NOW! This is a perfect opportunity to make America the perfect land it once had the potential to be! Kill the deadbeats for a stronger America! Cast them into the eternal fire!



All of this on top of my huge amounts of homework. Thanks a bunch.

No comments: