Friday, October 01, 2004

Oh, Canada!

I just figured out how to change the theme for Mozilla(yes, I'm quite technotarted). So... I set it to, you guessed it, Oh Canada! in honor of the season premiere of Degrassi, which I will be missing tonight for a(gag)football game and be forced to watch tomorrow due to my generosity. Basically, I lent a girl my notes for a Biology paper so she could go home and make copies for herself, but she was sick today and (obviously) couldn't get the papers back to me. But whatever. AND I got a ride home from school from a junior, which nearly eclipses my date to the prom with an actual female who's actually in 11th grade. Wow.


But, I need assistance. Does anyone know how to fix the colors on my computer? Every time I open Mozilla, the colors get really funky.