Friday, April 22, 2005

Algunos Mas Quotas (Some More Quotes)

SOME OF THESE QUOTES WERE EDITED FOR AWESOME-NESS/I FORGOT PARTS OF THEM:

"All Muslims hate Christians." -Drew Fuller, you ignorant naw-nee-naw, you!
"THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING I'LL HEAR ALL DAY!" -Hunter Logan, my hero. You probably should have leapt across the room to kill him but, alas, too late.

(This one was a while ago)
"I'm tired of the liberal influence at this school!" -Annie. You silly lesbian, the liberal influence was fired last year for supporting the gay bishop.

"Go away Nash, unlike you, people at this [lunch] table actually like me!" -Shea the Oblivious. Alos worth noting is that he is the true Neanderthal.

"We should make a sign that says 'I'm NUTS for Lance Armstrong'." -Clint. This quote is funny because Lance only has one testicle. Also worth noting is that he is not the first person to survive cancer. If more professional athletes got cancer and survived, people wouldn't worship One-Nut.

"All of the bus drivers at our school are pedophiles." -Me. It's true. (shudder)

"There're only three lesbians I don't like: Alanis Morrisette, Rosie O'Donnell and Annie Williams."- Me
"I've never heard of Annie Williams. What does she do?" -M. Cox.
"She always sits at our lunch table." -Me.


I found a dead body in the woods behind my house today. Not really, but wouldn't that have been cool if I did?

No comments: