Monday, April 18, 2005

So I'm watching that show with the British nannies. Their accents are hysterical. She said beh-beh instead of baby, and I laughed for about an hour. What also cracks me up is how the dad is always a complete ass and a borderline child beater.

Commercials bother me. They are no longer funny. And some of them are misinformative. Like the one that says that if you do not drink Gatorade, you will crumble up into a bunch of rocks. I don't drink Gatorade and all that's happened to me is that I am a fat ass. The AOL commercial, however, is less of a lie. They just have it backwards. In case you are lucky enough to not have seen it, I'll summarize it: two guys are at lunch getting sandwiches. One is explaining AOL to the other. He puts a top on top of his sandwich and pours shit all over the other guy's sandwich. He says that the sandwich covered in Jerr-O and sauce is a computer without AOL and that the covered one is like a computer with AOL and that the stuff he poured on it is viruses and spam. This is backwards. The covered sandwich is like a computer who belongs to a guy who deleted AOL from his computer when he got it. The other sandwich is a guy who thought AOL sounded like a good deal, but now his computer is shit thanks to the worst and oldest virus EVER: A-O-mutherfudgin'-L. Get rid of it NOW you bastahds.

No comments: