Friday, April 01, 2005

Mr. Schaivo And The Schindler Family All Need To Be Shot

First they were agruing over whether or not to remove the feeding tube. Now they're arguing whether to cremate or regular bury her and where to bury her. Here's my idea: launch those attention whores straight into the sun.

Also, please note that her death wasn't God's "will". When people don't eat for TWO WEEKS, get this, they DIE. Why was everyone so shocked? You can't live if you don't have food, and vegetables can't have food without a feeding tube. Leave God out of this. The Bible was written before feeding tubes came about so don't get Him involved you Bible-thumping dimwits.


Today at lunch we had an interesting discussion; if a hippy went into a coma, would they say he was in a persistent granola state? Would a comatose gay person be called a fruit? Also, we made living wills. So it was fun. But I decided to take my sex couch and iPod with me when I die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I quote:

"Clive "el Diego" Dangerously said...

If I posted my opinions on the Schiavo case, I'd look like someone who wants shock value, and we'll leave it at that."

It's just too hard to resist the spectacle of it all. Your reward for caving in? A custom tshirt from me:

WANTED: Dead or Alive --- Terry Schiavo

Fun for the liberals and the conservatives.

Kudos, Dangerously.