Saturday, May 06, 2006

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAHD

Currently Listening To: Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers

SO. I was watching my TV, which is my new favorite past time. I didn't watch so much TV this past week, at least my TV, so I had a lot of recorded shit to catch up on. For some reason I can't actually finish anything that I watch nowadays. I've had Blade recorded for like three weeks, and I'm still only 30 minutes into it. I think my attention span is gradually getting shorter and shorter. Maybe I'll try to ween myself off of the TV addiction so I can salvage what's left of my attention span. I'll still watch TV, but not as much. Anyways, watching TV and a commercial came on, so I started to fast forward at warp speed. But then I saw something flash onto the screen. Something... familiar. So I stop and rewind. GRANDMA'S BOY ON DVD THIS TUESDAY. So I'm going to take all that change I've got and coinstar it and then go to somesort of video-selling hut and BAM. Maybe I'll convince Robert to take me to Target on the way home from school on Tuesday, like the time I wanted to buy Transporter 2 on DVD the day it came out. Supercheaps at Target.

It's funny that I saw that commercial because I was thinking a Grandma's Boy earlier today and was wondering when it would ocme out on DVD and then BAM. That's been happening a lot lately. Like last night, when I was reminded of the shoe I found on the beach over spring break. I hadn't seen or thought of it since early March and I remembered it last night. Then, this morning, I saw the shoe in the trash. We're talking some serious Final Destination shit right here. Hey, I've got that recorded too. Like that time I tried to buy it at Circuit City, which is where I was planning on buying GRANDMA'S BOY! OH MY GOD! WE HAVE TO GET OFF THE PLANE RIGHT NYAH!

AP Euro is done as of yesterday at 3:30, and that is very, very good. I think I did well, making me worthy of the 3-4 free periods I now have each day. And yay for being done with Schmidt FOR GOOD. The play went well last night, and I assume it will again tonight and tomorrow. At 8, in the drama room. Be there, or be somewhere else and feel left out whenever anyone makes a reference to the play.

You kids stay fly.

Movies coming to video soon/eventually I'm interested in or will participate in buying:
  1. Grandma's Boy (Tuesday)
  2. When a Stranger Calls (May 16)
  3. Underworld Evolution (June 6)
  4. Ultraviolet (June 27) MAYBE. I'll probs rent it first.
  5. Final Destination 1-3 Box Set(not the real name, because the real name ocntains a bad pun) (July 25)

No comments: