Saturday, March 24, 2007

CRAZY BITCH

Currently Listening To: Hurt You by the Sounds
Some crazy woman keeps calling me. Well, not calling me, but calling our house, and I'm the only one who picks up. She's looking for my mom and I'm all, "my moms not hear call bak l8r, sk8r. kthnxbai" and then she's all, "Indeed." Then she calls back 15 minutes later and I say to her, "yo btich she aint got time 2 ghet home yet". So now when the phone rings (and it always does at our house because we're super popular) I run upstairs to see the caller ID, then run back downstairs and pick up the phone to make sure it isn't her.

I'm ready MISERY right now. It's another non-supernatural Stevie King book. It's really good. But it's from the school library. Two things:

  1. I get the impression that no one ever checks those books out, because I walked up to the check-out desk and had to actually say, "I'd like to check out a book." I thought it was just understood, but no.
  2. Whoever had the book last appeared to have played with the book more than read it. There are little notes (and not for like a book club or something, but notes to people) spread throughout the book and I found a few pages (next to each other, of course) with holes in them. Burned into them. Wow.
So these are the problems in my life. Defaced library books and lady callers.

No comments: