Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tattoo--Sort Of


Tattoo--Sort Of
Originally uploaded by CliveDangerously.
I got bored during my history exam. Moreover, I had run out of steam and lost my focus, so I was just kind of passing the time (not the exam). I remembered this one time in 7th grade when I played connect the freckles during a boring history class. So there I ams, doing it again, four years later. As I dragged my pen across my tender, supple young arm, I thought to myself, "Gee, this sure does look like history notes. I hope no one sees them and thinks that I'm cheating!" Not a second later, Coach McDurmond, in his persistant not-blinkingness, taps me on the shoulder. I almost died, right then and there, of a fatal combination of magic and a heart attack. He looks at me and says, "Can I help you get focused again?" SAFE.

Our story picks up again once more the next day. I hadn't really put forth much scrubbing effort on the arm in the shower that morning, and at lunch, I found myself at the dots once more. So we're talking (well, everyone else is; I'm doodling) and then I hear everyone say hello to someone. This is followed by dead silence until someone kindly gets my attention. Lo and behold, Mr. McDurmond picks the same sandwich shop we did.

Better a non-bathing hippie than a cheat, right? RIGHT?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your whinings are not random and irelevant.I mean they are relevant to you, therefore they are relevant to someone. Random yes, but irrelevant, no. And Mc Durmon is a swell fellow. Keep it real and enjoy Bumfuckville Georgia. Life is what you make it. Don't forget it. Que Sera Sera.

Jack Daniels

Aka. H to the Logan

P.S. Watch House.And i cant believe i still have this link in my favorites.