Friday, March 09, 2007

Panda Loses Leg In Bar Fight, Needs Robo-Leg to Bang Mate

Currently Listening To: Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn by Hellogoodbye
There really isn't much else to say about this panda. I summarized the article pretty well in the title. But, I will say that if more animals were exciting like that, I might not hate them as much. I mean, that's a pretty effing cool panananada.

I suppose they could try buying a new leg... Oh wait, he lives in China. TRY LOVING FREEDOM YOU COMMIE BASTARD PANDA. STOP MOOCHING OFF OF US FREEDOM-LOVERS.

Exam week is over, which is good. But it also leaves me bitter. Bitter about how awful I did, and continually do, on exams. The fact that I lack the motivation and willpower to put in serious study time is irrelevant. Obviously the teachers at my school are conspiring against me. Perhaps they are a part of the International Conspiracy.

No comments: