Thursday, March 03, 2005

Clive Answers Fan Mail

Dear Clive,
how did you get to be so awesome and/or cool?
Denise... Jones

Well Denise, I was born this awesome and/or cool, but I did not fully realize/harness these abilities until my 13th birthday in 2003. I've been battling pirates, ninjas and mor(m)ons ever since.

Dear Clive,
When are these child support checks going to start pouring in?
Cindy McCindy

You mean you weren't on th- I HAVE NEVER MET YOU. I AM UNAWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Dear Clive,
Do you sleep better at night knowing you kicked some commie ass during the course of the day?
A really hot babe

No, I don't sleep. At night I go and kick some Nazi ass, just to balance it all out. You know, keep the left wing extremist to right wing extremist ratio regular.


Well that's it for now. Keep your moroni- I mean, brilliant questions flowing.

No comments: