Thursday, March 17, 2005

I've Changed My Mind

St. Patrick's Day is the worst holiday ever. Another holiday ony those old enough to drink can enjoy. So basically, it's New Years, but you have to wear green or morons will pinch you. Then there's the ever-creative "But I Am Wearing Green!" act, where they show that they have written "Green" in green ink on their hand or they claim to be wearing green underwear. Personally, being very, very Irish (My dad is 100% Irish and my mom is at least partly Irish) should make me exempt. But I only say that because the Closet Fairy lifted my green Polo shirt. I'll catch him yet.


My List Of Crappy Holidays/Holidays That Do Not Constitute A Day Off:
  1. New Year's
  2. Valentine's Day
  3. St. Patrick's Day
  4. April Fool's Day
  5. My Sister's Birthday
  6. Columbus Day (Why not Viking day? Or ninja day? Or some other Spaniard day?)
  7. Bus Driver Appreciation Week (I would saw off my own leg and then saw off the other before I appreciate those loons and pedophiles. Except Henry, he's cool. And not a pedophile.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just because you arent of age has never stopped anyone before.It didnt stop me. YAY