Tuesday, March 08, 2005

CNN.com - Convicted hit man executed in Texas - Mar 8, 2005

How the hell is he a hitman? Hitmen are supposed to look cool, like Jason Statham or Bruce Willis or something. This guy looks like he spent the past twenty years staying up all night praying not to be sodomized or bashed in the face with a lead pipe. He says "I made a lot of mistakes in my life." Like not being a cool looking hitman? And since when do hitmen get caught? They either escape (and maybe "change their ways") or die trying. But not this guy. He was like, I may be sodomized in the morgue if I die or sodomzed by homeless people and fugitives if I escape and change my ways, so I'll surrender and go to jail. How can we as children be expected to grow up to be awesome if we do not have good (cool) role models? And who the fuck rapes and tortures women? Like that "BTK" pussy. Who gave him the impression he could give himself a nickname? That's the point of a nickname- you earn it. I hate criminals. None are cool any more.

No comments: