Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Change of Plans

Escuchando Ahora a: Suzie por Boy Kill Boy
So basically, we were possibly going to move, but now we aren't. This news leaked about... a week ago, but I didn't post it because this little bit of my life(As in, el blogo) doesn't really mean much any more. It's weird, the reason I don't care is that people don't really read it any more, but when I first started it, that didn't matter. In fact, I didn't really have any sort of readership for a while, and I still did it, thus proving that when I was 13 I didn't really care what people thought whereas now I'm 15 and extremely self-concious. The worst part is that I'm aware opf that but I'm so... I don't know. All I know is that I lack any sort of confidence in myself so even though I know it's dumb to get so caught up in what people see me as, I still care a lot. I lie a lot. I tell people the reason I don't do anything about being fat is because I don't care what people think about me, but that's a huge crock of shit. I think a lot about my physical appearance, but I'm so weak-willed that I can't manage to actually keep any sort of commitment to a diet or exercise plan. So basically I suck. Anyways, backto not moving to China. Well, that makes it simple because I just said it all. We were possibly moving to China, now we're definitely not possibly moving.

My mom found my iPod. I appreciated that much. I am much obliged to her for that.

I finally managed to hang out with Danish yesterday. That was cool. We saw the Sandler movie. That's definitely got to be the saddest movie Adam Sandler will ever be responsible for making. The jokes were hysterical, even the ones I had seen in the trailer. After the movie at the glorious 278 in Hiram, we got Chinese food, which I seem to have more and more affection for all the time. Not Chinese Chinese food though, the deep-fried American Chinese food, with fortune cookies. So we ate that and hung out until God-knows-when in the morning.

So that's pretty much it.

No comments: