Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nothing To Say?

Currently Listening To:
I lied. Something huge to say, but something I can't say. I'd love to say it, but I really think it's too early. Put simply, it would be a huge change. An enormous change. Bigger than the one THIS week, whence Bob and I were given the basement. We've pretty much moved in already. I plugged in my beloved DELL down in the basement today, so it's officially my residence. And the computer is under the fan, and the fan actually makes it cold! Like, I'm wearing pants right now, which is beautiful. But if this huge change were to come about, my computer would not be under the fan. Because the dorm rooms at school don't have fans. Ooops, did I say that? It doesn't matter, for two reasons. A) Because no one reads this, and Green) Because that's just a product of this change, not the change itself.

I went outside today. I also socialized today. So like I said in what, my second post ev4r, I am on the neighborhood swim team. Which is sad. Not only because I am on the swim team, but also because I pretty much always get last. But some of the people on the team my age are cool. One of the girls and her friend, both of which I know from church, went out to Waffle Hausen. And we had a good time, with many hearty laughs exchanged. Donnie, our waiter, was quite the interesting fellow.

Isn't it sad that me going outside is notable? I suck.





Don't tell anyone, but I have a myspace. Aaaah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need a fan in a dorm room. They all have their own ACs which can easily keep that piece at 60 degrees if u want. And it does a good job. Plus u can hide shit in the AC. A little trick i picked up........and dippers abound in the dorms........good people........good life........


Man In The Iron Mask

Unknown said...

Yar!
Michigan is the only place without Waffle Houses. We have lameass IHOPs. :P

You have a MySpace! You have a MySpace! Succumb to the masses.