Monday, July 03, 2006

The Fast and the Furious Three: The Best Third Fast and the Furious I Saw Tonight

Currently Listening To: For Tomorrow by Blur(Well.... I'm not really listening to it. But it's a schwey song. She's a twentieth century girl, holding on for to-mo-rrow)
In all seriousness, I liked it, despite not know what the fuck drifting is nor having seen the first two. I liked all the car crashes because, well, I'm a twentieth century boy (Duh-duh-duh), holding on for to-mo-rrow.

Fondue. HA. Fond-you!

I keep saying Final Destination 3 whenever I wanna say Fast and Furious 3. I guess they're pretty much the same, you know? So much in common. They both came out this year, they both are number three, and people die in both of them. Oh, and the Fs. F f f f f f, I love F.

Psst, Blur, I love you! Even though you didn't accept me as your friend on myspace.

No comments: