Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Readers Digest Version of the Readers Digest Version of Last Week

Currently Listening to: Feltham Is Singing Out by HardFI

  • Saturday: Arrive at Kanuga. Don't even bother asking what that is. It's weird to explain. It has, however, been simplified by some, who say it's kind of like the place in Dirty Dancing. I have never seen that movie, so I don't know what to make of that comment. All I know is I haven't seen Swayze there.
  • Sunday. My year-and-a-half boycott of Walmart comes to an end. Basically what happens every year is my grandmother forgets something and so she heads over to Wal-Mart, children in tow, and agrees to buy us something for under twenty dollars. Course, that was the deal when I was little. Now it's as much as you want up to twenty dollars, which I'm sure some little greedies had a hand in. Anyways, my twenty dollars went toawrd the Rock Kills Kid CD, which is a great CD. Later that day, I went to the Hendersonville mall. It is more dismal than the Rome mall. Yes. One of the anchor stores is a K-Mart. Anyways, there, I was ripped off by FYE. Those fuckers.
  • Monday. I got hit by a car. I was walking down the double yellow so cars couldn't swerve to miss me and had to wait for me to go by them. Anyways, this lady who works for Kanuga doesn't stop, so I stick my arm out, which is then hit by her sideview mirror. She was pissed. This later turned into a several day fiasco.
  • Tuesday. Don't remember at all.
  • Wednesday. Guhhhh. Hmm. Well, the second confrontation with the bitch who hit me with her car. This time, she blamed my brother for... Well, I don't know. She thought it was him who came into contact with the car. I'm not sure what the crime was. But she was pissed. Later a caravan of teenage drivers was organized to go see a movie. I bet that little hick theater was confused as fuck. "Well, Monday we sold fifty tickets, forty on Tuesday and HOLYCRAP NINETY ON WEDNESDAY." HAH.
  • Thursday. . When has anything happened on a Thursday? I think something happened on Thursday. Oh yes... The car saga continued. A kid who looks like he'll probably end up in the pen was blamed for the car thing. Again, unsure of the actual crime. I don't think even dictatorships make being a victim a crime.
  • Thursday night/Friday morning. While listening to my boombox/sleeping, the boombox cried out to me. See, I had planned on buying a fancier home... Audio thing, with a five disc changer, a radio with a digital/non-dial tuner and a plug-in for mp3 players. So anyways, in this freaky dream, the boombox cried out to me and reminded me of how faithful it had been, and that it is completely functional. He was crying. How could I say no?
  • Friday: We(Meaning the group present at the car incident and the movie thing) went to HOOKER Falls. Following that was a tragically short trip to the Jewish camp. Tragic.
  • Friday night. Loud, violent storm which woke me up. In the process... the boombox fell to the ground from a table.

No comments: