Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Site Counter

Currently Watching: Who Killed the Electric Car? (I'll soon be finding the answer!)
Yesterday I installed a site counter. Not entirely sure why; I've spent nearly 3 years not knowing who and how many visit my site. But I got one anyways. So I was looking on the site today when I saw where some of the viewers are being directed from. The fifth on the list... Someone who had searched the lyrics for that My Chemical Romance song, only to find my awesome rant. Mwahahahaha. Serves you right for listeing to that crap.

We started using Blockbuster Online this week. On Sunday, my dad and I were bombarded by this guy in the store with a laptop who was all, "YOU MUST SIGN UP IT'S GREAT LOL". So we did. What sold me was that you get a coupon for a free in-store rental with each online rental. Other than that, it works the same as netflix. So with that, the Dangerously family's adventure with Blockbuster movie pass ends. Goodbye, old friend. Maybe if you were a better deal, things could have worked out...

No comments: