Thursday, November 23, 2006

THERE HAS BIN A FAILURE ON TEH INTERNETS

Good time, good times.

I noticed that I hadn't posted in a good eon or so, so I posted. I'm in DC right now. Hoepfully tomorrow I will get a picture at a spot that holds a special place in my heart... It's next to an Exxon station. Exxon sounds like progress because nothing says hip, edging and "the future" like the letter X. Two in succession just take the cake.

I finished a book this week called Prayers for the Asssassin. It was pretty schwey. I found it marked down 80% at Barnes and Noble. It was about an alternat timeline scenario where America had another civil war following a mass conversion to Islam. There was this Zionist conspiracy, but of course, the question became "How deep does this conspiracy go?" and life changing secrets were discovered by all. Good times, good times. Now I've started on a Robert Ludlum book. Believe it or not, it involves... A government conspiracy. I'm a sucker for this shit.

No comments: