Saturday, January 27, 2007

Communism

Currently Listening To: Social by Squirtgun (Mallrats soundtrack!)

So this morning... The SATs. Damn, son.

First of all, they said to show up at 7:45 so it could start at 8. I get there at 7:45. The line goes straight out the door. What the frack? We didn't start until like 8:30 or something. That shit is pure poppycock. So then we begin the laborious task of writing letters and numbers in boxes and filling the bubbles accordingly. YAWN. And finally, we took the test...

The essay. When I first heard about "THE ESSAY", I immediately hated it, just because I didn't want to write an essay. At that point (I was but a freshman; I had yet to blossom into a really cool guy) I had no confidence whatsoever in my writing skills because of Herr Schmidtler's class. But anyways, now I know why I hate "THE ESSAY": you get 25 minutes to write it. That would be fine if there was a specific topic. We do in class essays at school... sometimes. But when it's just like, "Unsourced quote... DISCUSS. CITE EXAMPLES FROM TINGS YOU DONE READED", we have an issue. So basically, I just pull shit out of my ass that I learned in Herr Schmidtler's class. OH TEH IRONEESS!!!1!
I'd say my topic, but we had to sign a written statment (in cursive; fuck cursive, I haven't used that shit since 8th grade, and before that, primary school) saying we wouldn't discuss it until we got our scores back. Dane, Daniel, Shauna and I still talked about it at lunch, though. Daniel said mine was very, very Marxist. Ooops. FAIL'D!

So yeah, lunch at Duffy's Deli. I saw a girl I knew there working (actually, she made my sandwich...) and I felt like I had been a total dick to her. I should call her and offer my apologies, but I am a dick, so I will not. And I ate some Cheetos. I disgust myself. If you want to gain a hundred pounds in a week, eat a Cheeto. Damnit, I am a whore.

So, in review. I am a Communist, fat-ass dick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You weren't a dick a'tall. :)