Monday, January 29, 2007

Scream


Scream
Originally uploaded by CliveDangerously.
Buh-graw! I really love this picture. And I love myself, so if I REALLY love a picture of something I really love, you know it's good. Oh, basketball games. So much fun. Crazy grandma, Aaron Carter... Good times. And the dodgeball tourney was fun too. At least to watch. We'll be in it next year, and when I say we, I mean all the cool kids. We will come in second place, just to piss everyone off; both those who want us to fail, and those who want us to succeed, seeing as we're the underdog. Or since I live in Joja, underDAWG. Dee-Eh?-Dubya-Gee. Damn I hate this state. Well, just that school, and all those associated with it. So pretty much everyone. Oh, the angst.

So today, the Senior Speaker in chapel quoted Little Miss Sunshine, and then dissed the entire school. SWEET. And then Rumpus reared its ugly head. Man, screw Rumpus.

No comments: