Sunday, April 01, 2007

Augh, I Be Makin' Breakfast, Far I Got No Wife

Currently Listening To: Australia by the Shins
I learned to cook this week. My dad taught me.

...Well, I can cook one thing: Eggy-In-The-Basket. It's good. No, it's awesolicious. And it reminds me of V For Vendetta. If I awoke to Natalie Portman handing me a plate of Eggy-In-The-Basket...

My hatred of American Idol is like a fountain that seems to be putting out more and more water all the time, even though that water wasn't there to begin with. That's right, my hatred for that show does not obey the law of conservation of mass. My hatred of American Idol could fuel a perpetual motion device. FOX 5 is not a legitimate news source, not because it consults FOX News, but because it reports on Idol incessantly. And those smarmy assholes are the whitest motherfuckers alive, even the black guy, who is whiter thant the white guy.

Why do people like Amrican Idol? ARGH.





This is a dud post. I'm sorry.






I'm facing the android's conundrum.

1 comment:

Bomber said...

Garhg! Why would you even bother reading my blog?! It's crap.

(Way to waste your life.)


GARHG! I need more music.

O_o