Monday, April 30, 2007

Prom Was Good.

Currently Watching: Heroes (String Theory)
Dot Com. I had a great time, which was, to say the least, suprising.

OHSHIT OHSHIT OHSHIT HEROES IS AMAZING.

Sorry, I got distracted. When is this show going to be on DVD, with a diamond-encrusted special edition?

Anyways, prom. I wore the most awesome jacket ever. I'll get a picture later. I went with Claire, and we went with Logan and Starla. We had the best prom dinner ever (pizza and Coke) and then went to prom itself, where people marvelled over my fantastijacket and we ate Chick-Fil-A biscuits-aplenty. Then we left after what felt like no time at all but was in fact three hours.

I've pretty much left my little funk. It feels really good. I woke up Sunday morning and I was pretty much floating. I had a good day on Sunday as well. So yeah, now I'm good once more.

OHGODOHGODOHGOD HEROES HEROES HEROES HEROES.

Sorry, I've been typing during commercial breaks. Have you seen this episode? I'm 3/4 the way through and... Oh my God.

So anyways, happy. Yay. But it isn't perpetual happiness. I was really disgruntled on the bus ride home. It was hot, I was sweatty and nasty and my headphones were fucked up. I got off and was irritable. But I finally could explain why I was so angry, which I couldn't have done a week ago. It's not a hopeless anger. It's a regular anger. No longer in despair.

Maybe you're wondering why Heroes is so amazing tonight. Two characters went into the future. Some pretty sick shit is going down. IT'S BACK. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you had a good time. You looked happy and your jacket was pretty amazing. Im not just say this because were blood, you looked hardcore awesome. Claire did too. I hope yall had a great time. And Im glad youre out of your funk. It probably was allergies. I had one in tutoring the other day too. Funks arent good. Well Im done rambling. Have a good week/day. And watch out for RLS.