Saturday, April 28, 2007

Play That Funky Music, White Boy

Currently Listening To: Hope Song by Rock Kills Kid
Lately I've been in a huge funk. I've felt really lethargic and apathetic in every aspect of my life. I've stopped bitching (for the most part), I've lost all interest in the spring play (fingers crossed it gets canned before Friday) and I often find myself staring off into nothing. At this point, I'm attributing it to allergies.

We had to come up with our schedules for next year sometime in the past whenever. I walked into the hallowed halls of our fine academic institution telling myself "Two APs, take it easy next year." At 3:30 on whatever that day was (I think it was last Thursday), I held in my hand a sheet with FIVE AP CLASSES written on it. Holy fuck. I think I'm a masochist. Why would I do that to myself? I mean, the science one will fall three when I don't get a three on physics B, but still, FOUR APs? Shit. Eh, I'll change it later.

Prom is tonight. I'm really not sure how I feel about it. Unenthusiastic comes to mind, but then again, that's how I feel about everything.

Oh, the unfounded woes of suburban youth.

3 comments:

Bomber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bomber said...

I hope everything is alright.

Matt said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your blog. You'll definitely be linked in my sidebar!