Monday, April 09, 2007

How Does It Feel To Treat Me Like You Do?

Currently Listening To: Blue Monday by Orgy (I secretly dream of one day having ever cover of this song ever recorded on my computer)
Easter break, tragically, ends today. As I said before, this is a tragedy. Why? Because that means tomorrow, at 6:30, I will be awake. MEHHH.

I've come to the conclusion that my apprehensiveness of college aside, I am without a doubt looking forward to getting away from my sisters. I love them to death, but they're really fucking annoying. That's really the moral of this blog; "Ryan can't stand being with his sisters". All they do is talk and talk and, to be blunt, I don't care. They could be talking about what happened at school or what their friends said at lunch today or their dance classes; I just don't care. And the enlightened middle school input in every discussion gets old. Guess what? You have no idea what you're talking about. Not about prom, or dating, or what guys like to wear; none of that. Give up.

This seems/is infinitely mean-spirited, but it seems like either they've gotten worse or my tolerance of their shit has gone to shit.

My brother is yelling at his vidyogame and it's really stressing me out. I'm concerned.

No comments: