Thursday, April 12, 2007

I HATE EVERYTHING.

Currently Listening To:
My teen-angst switch has finally been... Switched.

That's right; I'm now officially an angsty teen. The kind who thinks of himself as a martyr; my suburban drama outweighs all the strife in the world today. My strife being that my Spanish teacher is a tyrannical bitch. Less than twelve hours before the end of the gradin period (which decides if you're in study hall or not), she put in a zero for a homework I forgot to do/turn in. As a test grade. My grade dropped 30 points. Needless to say, I was no longer passing. I see this at about 11 that night, with the grading period ending at 9 the next morning. I stay up until 1 doing it and send it in. She receives the e-mail before the deadline, but can't get on a computer. So I miss the 9 a.m. gradelock. Okay, I can deal; not her fault. But when asked if she would excuse everyone who had this happen (I wasn't the only one) from study hall, she said no; we could use it to study for Spanish.

Bitch.

My free period is the one time in the day when I can hang out with Starla and Claire and Annie. But for three or so weeks, I get to spend that time sitting in a classroom doing less homework than I normally do. The level of productivity is literally zilch. AND I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THERE. MY GRADE ARE FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. NO GRADE BELOW A B. THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. I'm a fairly good student. I've never been in study hall before. My SATs are good and I've got a decent class rank. And for thirteen hours last week, I was failing a class. I forget to do an assignment and because of this, I lose my free period for three weeks. That's bullshit.

This pretty much beought my entire week down. Everything that isn't great just feels like a kick in the balls now. I hate everything. I'm irritable and I just don't care hwat anyone has to say.

Fuck this shit.

1 comment:

Bomber said...

I'm sorry that you don't get to hang out with the stack during 6th anymore. Meester might let us go tomarrow though. Cheer up.