Friday, January 07, 2005

New Idea

Okay, I'm jsut trying this out, but from now on, unless it turns out to totally suck, I'm going to come up with one person or group I hate for each week. And I'll post it every weekend. Unless it sucks. But anyways, on to business.

This week, Clive Dangerously hates... THAT EMO KID I SAW TODAY

That little bitch. He was, like, skateboarding and shit. If I could drive, and I was driving at that point, I would have run his ass straight over. His hair was all long and stuff, and he was wearing black. Except for the blue jeans. And he had that vacant look on his face. Which could be interesting when I run him over. Would he change his expression? Would he go from that vacant, almost suprised look (like, why don't I have a bitch to call my own? Oh, yeah, I'm whiny, emo, a bitch in the first place and not that kid over ther[me]) to, like, an excited, I-just-got-some look? Or a did-I-leave-the-faucet-running look? Either way, I would use his frail corpse as a speedbump and his skateboard would be.... broken. So there. Ha.




Well, that sucked. Don't expect it next week. I should have known it wouldn't last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray. That was a great poem.