Sunday, January 09, 2005

pho' shizzle



I stole this off of some guy's blog.



Ok, so I really need to vent this. Some kids at my school have REALLY BAD ACNE. Like, there are some people I can't look at because the shit all over their face makes me feel like throwing up all over them, which would mask THE HIDEOUS GROWTHS ALL OVER THEM. Did you see that movie/mockumentary "Smallpox"? If so, that's what it looks like. I'm just glad my face doesn't look like... shit (knock on wood).




The first Tomb Raider movie is on right now. Boy does it suck. It's like when Friends is on after the Simpsons (the 5th Element was just on) and I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel. Hey, Angelina Jolie, do us all a favor and QUIT ACTING.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh... Pho' Shizzle...

Actually, I was watching the Tomb Raider movie and I didn't even realize it was the Tomb Raider movie until someone told me... Angelina Jolie seems to be messing up every movie, like that one, Alexander the Great. She had the weirdest accent and I assure you, it wasn't Greek. T_T

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Acne sucks... especially the kind on people's backs! That kind of scares me.

Clive Dangerously said...

I've got a Dish(like the satelite company) but the remote for some reason is always on top of the T.V. I should probably put it on a belt clip or something. Or glue it to my hand.